This buttercream frosting recipe is simple to make. I prefer to use my KitchenAid when making buttercream. It is my go to frosting when making cakes or cupcakes.
- 3 Cups cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Cup Room Temp Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Whipping Cream
- Mix sugar and butter on low speed until well blended and then increase speed to medium and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and cream and continue to beat on medium speed for 1 minute more.
- Add more cream if desired for consistency.
- Add gel food coloring as desired.