Bearded Badass Rub
Our Bearded Badass Rub goes great on Beef, Chicken, Pork, or just about anything you’re in the mood for. Heck, I’ve even sprinkled it on my pizza! This is our version of an all protein seasoning that puts that Canadian one to shame . The depths of flavors are amazing with a hint of smokiness along with floral and citrus undertones. We also do not add any preservatives or unnecessary additives. We want you to feel comfortable knowing what you’re feeding your family.
BEARDED BADASS INSTANT POT POT ROAST
- 3-4 pounds chuck roast cut into 5-6 pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Bearded Badass Rub
- 2 tbsp Life 44 Ranch Seasoning
- 1/4 cup pepperoncinis whole or sliced
- 1 stick butter cut into cubes or slices
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- Choose the "Saute" option on your instant pot. Once the instant pot is hot add the 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow oil to heat up for 30 seconds or so. Add the cut up chuck roast and brown on all sides.
- Once the roast has been browned on all sides add on top of roast the 2 tbsp of Bearded Badass Rub, the 2 tbsp of Ranch seasoning mix, the stick of butter and the 1/4 cup of pepperoncinis. Slowly add the 1/2 cup beef broth to the sides.
- Cover your instant pot and seal. Select the manual setting and set to 50 minutes.
- Once the 50 minutes are up allow the instant pot to release the pressure naturally. This should take between 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the chuck roast and you can make a gravy or just pour the juice over the roast.
- Serve over buttered noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.