El Diablo Salt
El Diablo… The Devil… The fighting chicken. All three of these names refers to one thing. The hottest salt your tongue may ever taste. While sleeping, Ricky Bobby came to me in my dreams. He said “Craig, come up with a hotter than a you know what salt”. Hence EL DIABLO SALT was born.
El Diablo salt goes great on anything you would put salt on... eggs, meat, vegetables the sky is the limit. Just remember El Diablo has a little heat, just a little.
El Diablo Avocado Toast
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 1 avocado removed from skin and crushed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice added to crushed avocado and mixed
- 2 slices sourdough bread toasted or bread of your choice
- El Diablo Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- Sprinkle the 5oz of halved cherry tomatoes with 1 tsp olive oil, the one garlic clove minced and the El Diablo salt (adjust the amount to your level of heat) and mix on a baking sheet
- Place the tomatoes in your oven and roast for 20 minutes
- Remove cherry tomatoes from oven and allow to cool
- Spread the avocado over your toasted bread, sprinkle El Diablo Salt over crushed avocado and then top with the roasted cherry tomatoes and diced bacon.