Habanero Mango Rub
Habanero and Mango. Heat and sweet. Is there any better combination? Maybe but I can't think of one right now. Give me a break its been a long day. Anyways, our habanero mango blend is one that you will want to keep trying on so many different foods.
We love the blend on shrimp, chicken and bacon. It goes great as an addition to a spiced up bloody Mary or on the rim of your margarita glass. There are so many uses for this blend.
Habanero Mango Cowboy Candy
- 1 lb jalapenos sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Habanero Mango Seasoning
- Slice jalapenos into about 1/4 inch slices
- Add 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp Habanero Mango Seasoning to a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil
- Once boiling reduce to a simmer until mixture begins to thicken and become like a syrup
- Add 1 lb sliced jalapenos and stir to coat the peppers, then simmer for 5 more minutes
- Remove peppers to mason jars and fill with the syrup. Allow to cool, then cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow 1 week before tasting. I know it is hard to wait, but so worth it.