Veggie Lotion - Ranch Seasoning
No added preservatives and every ingredient you can pronounce. I love that in a ranch dressing. You just some to mayo and add a little milk and you will have the best ranch that will get your kids eating vegetables again.
Also we love to sprinkle our veggie lotion on popcorn and fries.
Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 16 oz box of medium shell pasta (or your choice) cooked per package directions
- 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Veggie Lotion (ranch seasoning)
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 can 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine the ranch seasoning with the mayo.
- Add the cooked pasta to the ranch mayo and fold.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving
- The pasta may absorb some of the ranch mayo (it will) so you may want to add a little more mayo to make it a bit creamier and that is it. It is so simple to make this side dish for those hot summer days.